Old 10-14-2010, 04:54 PM
Peter Robinson

Default perl rears its ugly head again

Hi All,

Having thought we'd finally got rid of perl from the desktop (and
sugar and meego) spin it seems it rears its ugly head again through of
all things the fedora-logos package. I have no idea why logos needs
scripts which in turn pulls in a multitude of packages but I thought
I'd give you all a heads up.

Peter

Old 10-14-2010, 04:57 PM
Bill Nottingham

Peter Robinson (pbrobinson@gmail.com) said:
> Having thought we'd finally got rid of perl from the desktop (and
> sugar and meego) spin it seems it rears its ugly head again through of
> all things the fedora-logos package. I have no idea why logos needs
> scripts which in turn pulls in a multitude of packages but I thought
> I'd give you all a heads up.

This is due to bug 635289.

Bill