Old 10-13-2010, 10:44 PM
Adam Williamson

Default Fedora 14 final TC1 live images now available for validation!

Hey, folks. The live images for F14 TC1 are now available:

http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/14.TC1.1/

and the desktop validation results page is up:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_14_Final_TC1_Desktop

please do go ahead and get the TC1 images and help fill out the desktop
validation results! I haven't tested the images myself yet but I'm
pretty sure they're not DOA, I'm downloading them for myself right now.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey