-   -   Orphaned: beagle (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-desktop/43702-orphaned-beagle.html)

Alexander Larsson 01-31-2008 12:02 PM

Orphaned: beagle

Beagle really needs the love and care of someone, and I've done a really
poor job on that. And I don't really have time to do it, so I've
orphaned it in pkgdb and it is looking for a new owner. Anyone that uses
beagle a bit and is interested in it is a better owner than me.

Please care for the puppy!

"Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek" 02-01-2008 12:05 PM

Orphaned: beagle

Dnia 01-02-2008, piÄ… o godzinie 09:11 +0100, Alexander Larsson pisze:
> [Re-sent, first copy went to fedora-desktop-list]
>
> Beagle really needs the love and care of someone, and I've done a really
> poor job on that. And I don't really have time to do it, so I've
> orphaned it in pkgdb and it is looking for a new owner. Anyone that uses
> beagle a bit and is interested in it is a better owner than me.
>
> Please care for the puppy!

If beagle will be normal package using autotools, containint program in
C, I would take it, but this is C# and some combinations.

--
Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek
http://liviopl.jogger.pl/

David Nielsen 02-01-2008 12:34 PM

Orphaned: beagle

fre, 01 02 2008 kl. 09:11 +0100, skrev Alexander Larsson:
> [Re-sent, first copy went to fedora-desktop-list]
>
> Beagle really needs the love and care of someone, and I've done a really
> poor job on that. And I don't really have time to do it, so I've
> orphaned it in pkgdb and it is looking for a new owner. Anyone that uses
> beagle a bit and is interested in it is a better owner than me.
>
> Please care for the puppy!

I'll adopt the puppy, I use it so I'll be sad to see it go unloved.

- David

Alexander Larsson 02-01-2008 01:51 PM

Orphaned: beagle

On Fri, 2008-02-01 at 14:34 +0100, David Nielsen wrote:
> fre, 01 02 2008 kl. 09:11 +0100, skrev Alexander Larsson:
> > [Re-sent, first copy went to fedora-desktop-list]
> >
> > Beagle really needs the love and care of someone, and I've done a really
> > poor job on that. And I don't really have time to do it, so I've
> > orphaned it in pkgdb and it is looking for a new owner. Anyone that uses
> > beagle a bit and is interested in it is a better owner than me.
> >
> > Please care for the puppy!
>
> I'll adopt the puppy, I use it so I'll be sad to see it go unloved.

All right. I just drowned you in a big bunch of bug reports. :)

David Nielsen 02-01-2008 06:34 PM

Orphaned: beagle

fre, 01 02 2008 kl. 15:51 +0100, skrev Alexander Larsson:
> On Fri, 2008-02-01 at 14:34 +0100, David Nielsen wrote:
> > fre, 01 02 2008 kl. 09:11 +0100, skrev Alexander Larsson:
> > > [Re-sent, first copy went to fedora-desktop-list]
> > >
> > > Beagle really needs the love and care of someone, and I've done a really
> > > poor job on that. And I don't really have time to do it, so I've
> > > orphaned it in pkgdb and it is looking for a new owner. Anyone that uses
> > > beagle a bit and is interested in it is a better owner than me.
> > >
> > > Please care for the puppy!
> >
> > I'll adopt the puppy, I use it so I'll be sad to see it go unloved.
>
> All right. I just drowned you in a big bunch of bug reports. :)

Holy mojo batman!