Old 08-04-2010, 02:23 AM
Matthias Clasen

Default Looking for some comaintainers

I'd love to have some comaintainers for the yorba apps: shotwell,
lombard and fillmore. These are lovely little vala apps and not hard to
handle.

The current task that needs doing is updating shotwell in rawhide (and
possibly F14 too) to 0.6.90, which also requires updating libgexiv2 to
0.1.9.

Matthias

Old 08-07-2010, 05:29 PM
Ankur Sinha

> The current task that needs doing is updating shotwell in rawhide (and
> possibly F14 too) to 0.6.90, which also requires updating libgexiv2 to
> 0.1.9.

hey Matthias,

I've been a little busy preparing for an exam. I'll be back to work once
my exams done on the 16th. I'll update libgexiv2 to latest on the 17th
itself.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
--
Thanks!