Old 07-30-2010, 09:26 PM
Martin Sourada

Default New wallpapers for Fedora 14

Hi,

I've just submitted a package with new backgrounds [1] for laughlin
release of fedora. Would be nice if you could switch to them in our
default installation as we (fedora design team) would like to have them
in F14 Alpha. Thanks.

For gnome, you'd want to require laughlin-backgrounds-gnome (or its
virtual provides system-backgrounds-gnome), for kde it's
laughlin-backgrounds-kde (or its virtual provides
system-backgrounds-kde) and for the desktop-backgrounds-compat (IIRC
this is for lxde and xfce), you'll want to change the symlinks to point
to pictures in laughlin-backgrounds-single.

I hope I haven't forgot to send this to anyone involved or sent the mail
to wrong person (if so, please accept my apology)...

Thanks,
Martin