Old 07-26-2010, 04:16 PM
Aditya Patawari

Default Aditya Patawari wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn

LinkedIn

Aditya Patawari requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Francisco,

- Aditya Patawari

*

Accept

View invitation from Aditya Patawari

*

DID YOU KNOW your LinkedIn profile helps you control your public image when people search for you?
Setting your profile as public means your LinkedIn profile will come up when people enter your name in leading search engines. Take control of your image!

*

2010, LinkedIn Corporation