Old 07-12-2010, 07:30 PM
"pbrobinson@gmail.com"

Default F14 plans, test days?

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 8:07 PM, Adam Williamson <awilliam@redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi, folks. From a QA angle, I'm just wondering - what's the big desktop
> plans for F14? Are we going to be rolling out GNOME 2.30 / 3.0 with this
> release? Are there any particular areas where it'd be good to have a
> Test Day, or could we even take a Test Week to focus on shiny new GNOME
> stuff like GNOME Shell?

I was wondering about the state of what was planned for the various
desktops. I've not seen features for the latest GNOME/KDE/LXDE/XFCE
and I presume most of those would have new major releases out.

Peter

Old 07-13-2010, 01:00 AM
Matthias Clasen

On Mon, 2010-07-12 at 20:30 +0100, pbrobinson@gmail.com wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 8:07 PM, Adam Williamson <awilliam@redhat.com> wrote:
> > Hi, folks. From a QA angle, I'm just wondering - what's the big desktop
> > plans for F14? Are we going to be rolling out GNOME 2.30 / 3.0 with this
> > release? Are there any particular areas where it'd be good to have a
> > Test Day, or could we even take a Test Week to focus on shiny new GNOME
> > stuff like GNOME Shell?
>
> I was wondering about the state of what was planned for the various
> desktops. I've not seen features for the latest GNOME/KDE/LXDE/XFCE
> and I presume most of those would have new major releases out.

I have been using https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Gnome3 to
track what needs doing for GNOME, but I don't really have the resources
to do a great job on the Fedora side of this.