Old 07-12-2010, 07:07 PM
Adam Williamson

Default F14 plans, test days?

Hi, folks. From a QA angle, I'm just wondering - what's the big desktop
plans for F14? Are we going to be rolling out GNOME 2.30 / 3.0 with this
release? Are there any particular areas where it'd be good to have a
Test Day, or could we even take a Test Week to focus on shiny new GNOME
stuff like GNOME Shell?

Thanks!
--
Adam Williamson