Old 01-16-2008, 03:50 AM
Matthew Barnes

Default ZCS Evolution Connector

Just wanted to mention that evolution-zimbra packages are now available
for Fedora 8 and Fedora Development. I'll be pushing the F-8 packages
through the updates channel, but you can retrieve them now from Koji.

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/packages/evolution-zimbra/0.1.0/

evolution-zimbra is an Evolution extension that allows it to talk to a
Zimbra server [1], similar in concept to evolution-exchange. It was
developed by Zimbra (now part of Yahoo!) and recently donated to the
public domain. The "upstream" project is now hosted at SourceForge [2],
and I've taken over maintainership at least for the time being.

Currently it does not work on 64-bit architectures. That's a known
problem and something I hope to correct soon.

Feel free to report other bugs to Red Hat's Bugzilla or the bug tracker
at SourceForge.

Matthew Barnes

[1] http://www.zimbra.com/products/zimbra_linux_mac_server.html
[2] http://sourceforge.net/projects/zimbraevo