-   -   The Fedora-tour : RFC (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-desktop/357105-fedora-tour-rfc.html)

Ankur Sinha 04-15-2010 12:29 AM

The Fedora-tour : RFC

hey,

We started working on the fedora-tour sometime back. I realized that we
hadnt *officially* made an announcement here on the Desktop sig mailing
list.

About the tour[1]

It's targeted for the F 14 release. We're on a stage where we're
deciding what the best way to get sources for the tour would be.

Is there a criteria list that we need to keep in mind while working on
the tour?

It's using pyclutter for the interface.

It's at a very early stage currently, and we'd like to have the desktop
sig in on this so everyone knows what to do.

Thanks :)

[1] http://fedorahosted.org/fedora-tour

--
regards,