Old 01-11-2008, 03:45 PM
Brian Pepple

Default Proposal: Install swfdec by default.

Hi all,

Currently, we don't install any free flash implementations by default,
but now that swfdec-gnome has become part of GNOME(1), I would like to
propose that we install swfdec-gnome (& possibly swfdec-mozilla) by
default starting with F9.

(1)
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/devel-announce-list/2008-January/msg00001.html

Thanks,
/B

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BrianPepple
BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E