-   -   A proposal for the thesaurus (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-desktop/347846-proposal-thesaurus.html)

Hristo Petkov 03-27-2010 11:59 AM

A proposal for the thesaurus

Hi,
I have a proposal for the Aiksaurus to be replaced with KThesaurus with its GUI on the Desktop.

Honestly speaking with the present databases both of them are useless, but the KThesaurus GUI has better representation screen and allows to make custom made databases.

Regards

Rahul Sundaram 03-27-2010 12:01 PM

On 03/27/2010 06:29 PM, Hristo Petkov wrote:
> Hi,
> I have a proposal for the Aiksaurus to be replaced with KThesaurus
with its GUI on the Desktop.

> Honestly speaking with the present databases both of them are useless,
but the KThesaurus GUI has better representation screen and allows to
make custom made databases.

That is unlikely to be the default for GNOME considering it is a Qt
application.

Rahul