-   -   desktopcouch? (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-desktop/340536-desktopcouch.html)

Jeffrey Ollie 03-12-2010 01:47 PM

desktopcouch?

So is anyone going to submit a review of desktopcouch? I've been
messing with it for a personal project so I figured I'll at least get
the review done and get it into the repos. Long-term I'd appreciate
some co-maintainers...

--
Jeff Ollie

"Tom "spot" Callaway" 03-12-2010 01:56 PM

desktopcouch?

On 03/12/2010 09:47 AM, Jeffrey Ollie wrote:
> So is anyone going to submit a review of desktopcouch? I've been
> messing with it for a personal project so I figured I'll at least get
> the review done and get it into the repos. Long-term I'd appreciate
> some co-maintainers...

I'll need it for gwibber, so I will either submit a review or actually
do the review. Let me know what you'd prefer.

~spot