Old 03-11-2010, 03:09 AM
Rahul Sundaram

Default Fedora 13 release notes freeze in a week and desktop beat

Hi

Release notes freeze in a week has been announced at

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2010-March/133040.html

I have filled in some information about the new changes for this release at

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Documentation_Desktop_Beat

If someone can review them, do take a look.

Rahul

Old 03-11-2010, 02:13 PM
"Paul W. Frields"

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 09:39:38AM +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Hi
>
> Release notes freeze in a week has been announced at
>
> http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2010-March/133040.html
>
> I have filled in some information about the new changes for this release at
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Documentation_Desktop_Beat
>
> If someone can review them, do take a look.

I've also noted the change in the Desktop Live image size here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Documentation_Live_Image_Beat

I'd really like to be able to point to an authoritative URL where this
was announced. ISTR that happened at least on this list, maybe on
devel@ as well. Does anyone have a reference?