Old 02-20-2010, 12:11 PM
Hristo Petkov

Default The cursor theme

Hi,
I think the blue curve is O.K. but if you want to refresh maybe the cursor theme should go with the rest of the things (the cursor pointer, the background, the icons, etc.)

The cursor theme may be a motif taken from the default background, for example.

Regards

Old 02-20-2010, 04:45 PM
"Paul W. Frields"

On Sat, Feb 20, 2010 at 05:11:58AM -0800, Hristo Petkov wrote:
> Hi,
> I think the blue curve is O.K. but if you want to refresh maybe the cursor
> theme should go with the rest of the things (the cursor pointer, the
> background, the icons, etc.)
>
> The cursor theme may be a motif taken from the default background, for
> example.

The problem I see with doing that is it creates a brand-new task that
has to be refreshed every release. It's more efficient and respectful
of people's workload to have an elegant default that matches the
overall artistic sense of Fedora instead.