-   -   Interesting modules for in need of packaging (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-desktop/305565-interesting-modules-need-packaging.html)

Matthias Clasen 01-07-2010 12:25 AM

Interesting modules for in need of packaging

There is a number of new things in the GNOME space that would be great
to have packaged for F13, so that we can look at how they fit into our
desktop:

Emerillon, a map viewer: http://www.novopia.com/emerillon/

Zeitgeist and GNOME Activity Journal:
http://live.gnome.org/action/show/GnomeActivityJournal

Nanny, parental controls: http://projects.gnome.org/nanny/

Normally, I would probably just do it myself, but I'm a bit too busy
with other things this cycle.

Any takers ?

Matthias

Kyle McMartin 01-07-2010 01:37 AM

On Wed, Jan 06, 2010 at 08:25:18PM -0500, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> Zeitgeist and GNOME Activity Journal:
> http://live.gnome.org/action/show/GnomeActivityJournal
>
> Any takers ?

I'd be happy to look at this, seemed interesting from what I saw on PGO.

regards, Kyle

Debarshi Ray 01-07-2010 07:52 AM

Interesting modules for in need of packaging

> Emerillon, a map viewer: http://www.novopia.com/emerillon/

A review request has been already submitted by Peter Robinson.

Cheers,
Debarshi
--
One reason that life is complex is that it has a real part and an
imaginary part.