Old 11-30-2009, 03:28 PM
Matthias Clasen

Default getting gnome 2.29 into rawhide

Hey gnome package owners,

I normally take care of mass-pushing gnome devel snapshots into rawhide,
but this time around, I want to refrain from doing that for now, since I
am still on F-12 and focusing on bug-fixes there.

So, if everybody can take care of their own packages this time around,
that would be great. Alternatively, maybe someone wants to volunteer to
do a mass-build for 2.29.3 ?

Matthias

Old 11-30-2009, 04:45 PM
Bastien Nocera

On Mon, 2009-11-30 at 11:28 -0500, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> Hey gnome package owners,
>
> I normally take care of mass-pushing gnome devel snapshots into rawhide,
> but this time around, I want to refrain from doing that for now, since I
> am still on F-12 and focusing on bug-fixes there.
>
> So, if everybody can take care of their own packages this time around,
> that would be great. Alternatively, maybe someone wants to volunteer to
> do a mass-build for 2.29.3 ?

I've updated GStreamer packages to the level of F12 in rawhide already.

I'll try and go through the new packages tomorrow after I've made a
couple of upstream releases.

Cheers

Old 12-01-2009, 04:36 PM
Bastien Nocera

On Mon, 2009-11-30 at 17:45 +0000, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> On Mon, 2009-11-30 at 11:28 -0500, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> > Hey gnome package owners,
> >
> > I normally take care of mass-pushing gnome devel snapshots into rawhide,
> > but this time around, I want to refrain from doing that for now, since I
> > am still on F-12 and focusing on bug-fixes there.
> >
> > So, if everybody can take care of their own packages this time around,
> > that would be great. Alternatively, maybe someone wants to volunteer to
> > do a mass-build for 2.29.3 ?
>
> I've updated GStreamer packages to the level of F12 in rawhide already.
>
> I'll try and go through the new packages tomorrow after I've made a
> couple of upstream releases.

Mostly done (just gnome-games to finish). I didn't touch the GNOME
Office stuff, and gdm and gnome-desktop still need fixing (which I hope
Ray will take care of).

Thanks to Brian for fixing gedit.

Cheers