Old 11-11-2009, 09:17 AM
Hristo Petkov

Default Firewall to printers

Hi guys,

When I installed the printer I had also problems with the firewall. Following the advise of HP I disabled the firewall, the OS accepted the printer and after that activated the firewall back again (and with some help from the Fedora team) the printer is O.K.
The installation of this binary driver plugin is really a Grand Slalom, but this time I enjoyed it.

If this would be of any help.

Best regards,
Christo Petkov