Old 10-28-2009, 06:52 PM
Adam Williamson

Default Transparency on the new tooltips not working in Firefox?

I haven't rebooted yet, but I've noticed the new tooltips are showing up
in newly-launched apps for me. Oddly, I can see the transparency in
Rhythmbox - I can partially see through the tooltip to rest of the
Rhythmbox interface 'below' - but not Firefox. The tooltips in Firefox
appear completely opaque. Just thought it was an oddity worth
mentioning.

--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey