Old 03-11-2009, 11:25 AM
Bastien Nocera

Default Unwanted muting? We have the answer!

Heya,

If you've been experiencing muting using the GNOME desktop in rawhide, I
believe this would be fixed in the packages at:

Please test, as this needs to get upstream in GNOME, as well as in the
Beta for Fedora.

Cheers

Old 03-11-2009, 12:46 PM
Matthias Clasen

On Wed, 2009-03-11 at 12:25 +0000, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> Heya,
>
> If you've been experiencing muting using the GNOME desktop in rawhide, I
> believe this would be fixed in the packages at:
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=1236323
>
> Please test, as this needs to get upstream in GNOME, as well as in the
> Beta for Fedora.

It works fine in my testing, with rhythmbox, totem and flash.