Old 01-30-2009, 07:40 AM
Debarshi Ray

Default Updating Anjuta and Glade -- need some help

I am looking for someone who will be kind enough to update Anjuta [1]
and Glade3 [2] to 2.25.5 and 3.5.6 respectively in Rawhide. My
desktop's motherboard has been damaged and it will take sometime to
repair it and I am not in a position to update my laptop that runs on
Fedora 9.

Anjuta has now enabled its symbol-db plugin by default which would
need libgda >= 3.99.8 and this should now be available in Rawhide.

If you need anything else from me, please let me know.

Thanks,
Debarshi

----
[1] https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/anjuta
[2] https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/glade3
[3] ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/anjuta/2.25/
[4] ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/glade3/3.5/