-   -   Fedora 11 Alpha screenshots (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-desktop/235527-fedora-11-alpha-screenshots.html)

Rahul Sundaram 01-27-2009 08:40 PM

Fedora 11 Alpha screenshots

Hi,

Can someone take screenshots of very user visible changes such as the
new volume control and add them to

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_11_Alpha_release_notes

If you can some short descriptions, that would be helpful as well.

Rahul

Matthias Clasen 01-27-2009 11:28 PM

Fedora 11 Alpha screenshots

> Hi,
>
> Can someone take screenshots of very user visible changes such as the
> new volume control and add them to
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_11_Alpha_release_notes
>
> If you can some short descriptions, that would be helpful as well.

Are we trying to turn the alpha into more than it is supposed to be ?

If you need screenshots, just use the ones that are already available on
the feature pages.

Rahul Sundaram 01-28-2009 06:50 AM

Matthias Clasen wrote:

Can someone take screenshots of very user visible changes such as the
new volume control and add them to

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_11_Alpha_release_notes

If you can some short descriptions, that would be helpful as well.

Are we trying to turn the alpha into more than it is supposed to be ?

Not sure why you ask that. I am just trying to fill in more of the
release notes and we can reuse the material elsewhere as well. If we can
show improvements, we get to encourage more people to test it and
provide early feedback. Documenting changes in part of that process.

If you need screenshots, just use the ones that are already available on
the feature pages.

I couldn't find it in the feature pages.

Rahul

Rahul Sundaram 01-28-2009 06:51 AM

Matthias Clasen wrote:

Can someone take screenshots of very user visible changes such as the
new volume control and add them to

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_11_Alpha_release_notes

If you can some short descriptions, that would be helpful as well.

Are we trying to turn the alpha into more than it is supposed to be ?

Not sure why you ask that. I am just trying to fill in more of the
release notes and we can reuse the material elsewhere as well. If we can
show improvements, we get to encourage more people to test it and
provide early feedback. Documenting changes in part of that process.

If you need screenshots, just use the ones that are already available on
the feature pages.

I couldn't find it in the feature pages.

Rahul

Wed Jan 28 10:30:02 2009
27 Jan 2009 23:51:54 -0800 (PST)