Old 12-24-2007, 03:54 AM
Matthias Clasen

Default nautilus extensions

I noticed that nautilus 2.21 also changes the extension api slightly
(the only changes seem to be in nautilus-file-info.h). Also, nautilus
looks for extensions in /usr/lib/nautilus/extensions-2.0 now. Packages
which install nautilus extensions will at least have to be rebuilt and
possibly need some porting.

Here is a list of affected packages:

nautilus-share
eiciel
nautilus-python
nautilus-actions
nautilus-image-converter
nautilus-sendto
nautilus-flac-converter
totem
nautilus-cd-burner
file-roller
evince
nautilus-extensions
control-center
seahorse
gnome-mount-nautilus-properties
nautilus-search-tool
nautilus-open-terminal

Old 12-24-2007, 01:29 PM
Brian Pepple

On Sun, 2007-12-23 at 23:54 -0500, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> I noticed that nautilus 2.21 also changes the extension api slightly
> (the only changes seem to be in nautilus-file-info.h). Also, nautilus
> looks for extensions in /usr/lib/nautilus/extensions-2.0 now. Packages
> which install nautilus extensions will at least have to be rebuilt and
> possibly need some porting.
>
> Here is a list of affected packages:

> nautilus-image-converter
> nautilus-flac-converter

Thanks for the heads up.

Later,
/B

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BrianPepple
BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E