-   -   hot to participate in testing (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-desktop/20093-hot-participate-testing.html)

"a3ukasz Peb3szynski" 12-15-2007 01:25 PM

hot to participate in testing

Hi, I marked testing repository in pirut and how should I report possible bugs?
Is there any fedora-tool to do such a thing ?

Greetings

Rahul Sundaram 12-16-2007 08:16 AM

a3ukasz Peb3szynski wrote:

Hi, I marked testing repository in pirut and how should I report possible bugs?
Is there any fedora-tool to do such a thing ?

There is no Fedora specific tool to do this. There are tools like Bug
Buddy in GNOME which helps report bugs to upstream bugzilla but for
Fedora issues you can just go to http://bugzilla.redhat.com and report
the problems.

Alternatively Bodhi, the Fedora updates system allows anonymous comments
on updates in testing repository too

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates. More information at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Testing.

Refer