Old 11-23-2008, 12:09 PM
Harald Berghoff

Default Multi Seat with F9 or F10?

Hello,

i'm hoping i choosed the right audience for my question, please bear
with me if not.

I want to set up a multi-seat configuration with F9 (or F10 if that will
be easier). I had this running on FC7 and was using the [servers]
section in /etc/gdm/custom.conf to start two X server from GDM.

F9 seems to ignore the /etc/gdm/custom.conf, the arguments X was started
with doesn't fit any server entry in the config.

Any hint is appreciated. Maybe the ConsoleKit is the right place? But i
have not found any config file for the ConsoleKit in /etc?

Thanks in Advance
Harald

Old 11-23-2008, 06:49 PM
Till Maas

Harald Berghoff wrote:

> i'm hoping i choosed the right audience for my question, please bear
> with me if not.
>
> I want to set up a multi-seat configuration with F9 (or F10 if that will
> be easier). I had this running on FC7 and was using the [servers]
> section in /etc/gdm/custom.conf to start two X server from GDM.

Supporting multiseat again in Fedora is currenlty scheduled for F11. For
more information you can look at:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Multiseat

Regards,
Till