Old 10-01-2008, 09:03 PM
Matthias Clasen

Default Polishing the F10 desktop

Around beta time, the destkop team usually starts tracking minor polish
issues, like nonworking menuitems, missing or wrong icons, etc.

Traditionally, the tracker bug for this effort has been called
'yellowpad' (an actual yellow pad was involved in very early iterations
of this process). This time around, I've given it the more neutral alias
'F10DesktopTarget'. For more serious bugs (like 'no sound' or 'my panel
crashes') we have the 'F10DesktopBlocker' tracker bug.

How you can help:

- Install an F10 beta desktop or boot the F10 beta live cd
- Look around on the desktop for polish issues
- File bugs for the issues you find, and put them on the appropriate
blocker

Lets squash those bugs !

Matthias

Old 10-01-2008, 10:14 PM
Jesse Keating

> Lets squash those bugs !

Thanks a ton for doing this!

The upcoming weekly snapshots should prove very useful for checking
progression for fixed polish issues.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom˛ is a feature!

Old 10-03-2008, 03:56 AM
Matthias Clasen

On Thu, 2008-10-02 at 18:15 -0400, Michel Salim wrote:

> I won't have time for the next few hours, so if someone wants to check
> for the following bugs:
> - Brasero (the burning dialog)
> - F-Spot (import dialog)
>
> Both of them are missing icons.

I think I've fixed the f-spot import dialog. I didn't spot the missing
icon in brasero, so maybe you should file a bug with a screenshot for
that.

Matthias