Old 09-23-2008, 05:01 AM
Brian Pepple

Default Empathy Connection Managers (was i686 (and likely x86_64) Live image not fitting on CD)

On Mon, 2008-09-22 at 21:40 -0700, Peter Gordon wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-09-23 at 00:21 -0400, Brian Pepple wrote:
> > That's why I said we should look at what to include in the comps, and
> > not put hard requires in the spec.
> >
> Hmm; but if we put it in comps, it's still going to be included anyway;
> so in terms of saving space I don't really a difference, tbh.

Only if it's marked as default, and I'm saying we should be evaluating
what connection managers to mark as default. If it turns out that we do
want to use tp-haze as a default, I'm not really seeing what big
advantage we are getting by switching to Empathy as our default IM
client.

Later,
/B

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Bpepple
BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E