Old 09-07-2008, 03:08 PM
Martin Sourada

Default Icons that need to be done - update

On Sun, 2008-09-07 at 14:49 +0200, Martin Sourada wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've put together first version of a list of icons that need to be done
> to fill the gaps in icon naming specs and I'm going to look into Desktop
> Live Spin to see which of them are actually displayed there. I attach
> the list and will transfer it gradually to wiki together with the check
> of what is *really* needed.
>
> Of course, this list contains only icons from specs, but if you feel
> there are other icons we need finished for F10 let us know and we'll
> expand the list if needed.
>
> Thanks,
> Martin

OK, checked on F9 Desktop Live and transferred to wiki [1].

In numbers, we need to create about 28 new icons and will probably need
to rework another 16 icons which totals up to 44 icons (these numbers
are correct, unless I missed some important icon or did some
miscalculation...).

Note: the action icons might not be that important to create since we
use similar projection to gnome-icon-theme to which we fall-back.

Martin

CC-ing fedora-desktop-list since they might be interested in checking
the list if it is complete.

Old 09-07-2008, 03:08 PM
Martin Sourada