-   -   Azul, azul, azul - Wallpaper (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-design-team/711363-azul-azul-azul-wallpaper.html)

CESAR FABIAN ORCCON CHIPANA 10-11-2012 12:37 AM

Azul, azul, azul - Wallpaper

"Azul, azul, azul" is a wallpaper made by Fabián Orccón. It's based on
"Las tres luces", a digital painting made ("painted") by the same
person. In this wallpaper, the author express the loneliness. There are a
sofa and a hat, but they are separated; sometimes we feel alone, there
are people around us though. The lights represent those distractors in
our life, which make us feel happy, but actually they provide us of a
fake happiness. Finally, we got a distorted aspect of this aspect, and
that's the reason why the color is blue, because what we really got is a
blue perspective of the life.

Online: http://cfoch-art.tumblr.com/post/33329720593/azul-azul-azul

Source: https://www.dropbox.com/s/u69ztnhky9gki6g/El%20lago%20en%20medio%20de%20nada%20%28new%29.tar .bz2

This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 444 Castro Street, Suite 900, Mountain View, California, 94041, USA.