Old 10-11-2012, 12:06 AM
CESAR FABIAN ORCCON CHIPANA

Default Azul, azul, azul - Wallpaper

"Azul, azul, azul" is a wallpaper made by Fabián Orccón. It's based on "Las tres luces", a digital painting made ("painted") by the same person. In this wallpaper, the author express the loneliness. There are a sofa and a hat, but they are separated; sometimes we feel alone, there are people around us though. The lights represent those distractors in our life, which make us feel happy, but actually they provide us of a fake happiness. Finally, we got a distorted aspect of this aspect, and that's the reason why the color is blue, because what we really got is a blue perspective of the life.

Online: http://cfoch-art.tumblr.com/post/33329720593/azul-azul-azul

Source: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gdis0a02ajcqouy/Azul%2C%20azul%2C%20azul.tar.bz2

This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial-CompartirIgual 3.0 Unported License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 444 Castro Street, Suite 900, Mountain View, California, 94041, USA.

--
------------------------------------
Fabián Orccón (cfoch)

http://cfoch.tumblr.com
http://cfoch-dev.tumblr.com

Old 10-11-2012, 12:10 AM
María Leandro

Para que el arte pueda ser utilizado oficialmente debes cambiar la licencia. Acá una lista de licencias aceptadas:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Licensing:Main

[...]

tatica

Maria Gracia Leandro
http://www.tatica.org

LinuxUser= 440285* GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56