Old 09-08-2012, 12:01 PM
Marķa Leandro

Default Fedora Bubble CSS3

Hello all!
At FUDcon we got this great piece of work, our beloved Fedora bubble on CSS3. I'm really sure we will find it useful for several artworks. Enjoy.
https://github.com/OpenVE/CSS/tree/master/examples/Fedora%20Logo

Many many thx to Daniel Rodriguez!
--
tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro

LinuxUser= 440285* GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56

Old 09-08-2012, 01:29 PM
Suchakra

Oh WoW! Thats something unique

> At FUDcon we got this great piece of work, our beloved Fedora bubble on
> CSS3. I'm really sure we will find it useful for several artworks. Enjoy.

Convey my thanks to Daniel!

-
Sucahkra