Old 08-28-2012, 06:13 PM
Marina Latini

Default Artworks for FAD LinuxDay in Milan

Hi all!
The Italian Linux Day[1] is coming on (October 27th).
In Milan will take place a big event[2] and we are organizing a FAD
with talks, booths and practical sessions about translations and
packaging.

The FAD will take place on Saturday afternoon at the "Politecnico di Milano"[3].
There will be speeches focused on the Project and, in parallel, two
practical sessions about translations and packaging.

All the other informations about the event are here[4]

For the event we need of some Italian artworks for:
*FAD's flyers
*FAD's logo
*FAD's web banner
*Fedora live USB station [5]

I have open the ticket #239 for the artworks.[6]

Have a nice day and happy hacking!
deneb

[1] http://www.linuxday.it/
[2] http://www.fsugitalia.org/eventi/doku.php?id=ld:ld12:ld12
[3] http://www.english.polimi.it/
[4] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_LinuxDayMi_2012
[5] ​https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/LiveUsbCreator
[6] https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/239

--
Marina Latini
http://www.fsugitalia.org

Old 09-03-2012, 02:43 PM
Samuel

I'm working on this right now!
It will take a while uploading first drafts.
Sam_

Old 09-03-2012, 02:48 PM
Marina Latini

On 3 September 2012 16:43, Samuel <just.sam@gmx.com> wrote:
> I'm working on this right now!
> It will take a while uploading first drafts.
> Sam_

Hi Sam_!
First of all, thanks in advance for your help!

I'm not officially a member of the design team but I'm trying to
create some artworks for my ticket #239 [1].
The png files are on my fedorapeople space[2]
If you prefer, I can upload also the svg files.
Can someone tell me if they are correct or wrong?
The files are inspired to herlo's ones [3]
Do you have some ideas or suggestions?

[1]https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/239
[2]http://deneb.fedorapeople.org/FAD_mi
[3]http://herlo.fedorapeople.org/art/fad/

Old 09-03-2012, 02:54 PM
Samuel

It would be really useful to havethe svg files.
I like the idea of having Milan map on the background, if you'd like to,
I can work on this concept!

Old 09-03-2012, 03:12 PM
Marina Latini

On 3 September 2012 16:54, Samuel <just.sam@gmx.com> wrote:
> It would be really useful to havethe svg files.

done!

> I like the idea of having Milan map on the background, if you'd like to,
> I can work on this concept!

sure... and, what do you think about putting also an url?