Old 08-21-2012, 07:00 PM
Lailah

Default Fedora 18 Alpha Release Banner (deadline is friday 2012-08-24)

I don't understand why there's a "toreador" in the logos.*

Regards,

Lailah

El lun, 20-08-2012 a las 17:54 +0400, Alexander Smirnov escribió:

I started the process of submissions banner for alpha release .

If you have ideas please send them to our submissions page [1].

Deadline is friday 2012-08-24.

[1] - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F18_Artwork/Submissions/Banners#Alpha_Banner_Submissions

Thanks

Alexander.

Old 08-26-2012, 02:47 PM
Lailah

If you say so...* I believe you* **

But to me it only leads me to ask:* "What is it?* What it has to do? Oh, I see!* Is an Spanish product, isn't?"

The most part of the world associate "toreadores" with Spain not with cows or bulls.*

If you want action, well, cows are not good for this.* Let's say that cows and action just live as far as they can.*

Really, is quite hard to see the association.

May be a farmer with a bucket in his/her hand?* It would be more suggestive.

Just ideas,

Lailah

El mié, 22-08-2012 a las 19:07 +0200, Kévin Raymond escribió:

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 9:00 PM, Lailah wrote:

> I don't understand why there's a "toreador" in the logos.

The bull is not really far to the Cow. And as read on irc, it leads to
the action (Come out! Come out!).

--
Kévin Raymond
(shaiton)

Old 08-30-2012, 11:57 AM
Lailah

Yes, is true, they are "toreros", sorry, I forget it.* In my country we banned that sort of* "activity"* more than a century ago.

Anyway, I think is hard to see the nexus between* "toreo"* and a* "spherical cow"* or even a* "simple" cow.* Is my point of view...

I will do some scratchs, send them to the list.

Regards

Lailah