Old 08-21-2012, 01:07 PM
"S.Kemter"

Default Fedora 18 Alpha Release Banner (deadline is friday 2012-08-24)

Hi,

Alex ur banner submission looks very similar, what I had first in mind. We had a short discussion on IRC about it and it came out that is was to flat. Since them I drawed varius banner, this morning I had another idea and think thats it. I will add mine in a few minutes.

br gnokii