Old 09-07-2012, 09:46 PM
Alexander Smirnov

Default Fedora 18 Alpha Release Banner (deadline is friday 2012-08-24)

This is a formality but the new deadline 2012-09-14 (Friday) - another one week slip alpha release.

Thanks,
Alexander.

Old 09-07-2012, 10:28 PM
Alexander Smirnov

Sirko, your idea while unique and I like it (a subtle point of association with bullfights for Hispanic people do not count it is disputed point).