Old 08-20-2012, 01:54 PM
Alexander Smirnov

Default Fedora 18 Alpha Release Banner (deadline is friday 2012-08-24)

I started the process of submissions banner for alpha release .
If you have ideas please send them to our submissions page [1].
Deadline is friday 2012-08-24.

[1] - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F18_Artwork/Submissions/Banners#Alpha_Banner_Submissions

Thanks
Alexander.