Old 08-16-2012, 09:52 AM
Kévin Raymond

Default Alpha banner for the alpha website

Hi guys,

As we are going to push the alpha website soon, could you please point
me to the wiki page where the designs are?

Cheers,

--
Kévin Raymond
(shaiton)

Old 08-16-2012, 12:36 PM
Garvit Narula

Hey guys, I have a stupid question. I haven't installed Fedora as I'm afraid that it might overwrite Windows. I have Ubuntu 12 and Windows on tri-boot, though. Can you help?

Old 08-16-2012, 12:54 PM
Kévin Raymond

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 2:36 PM, Garvit Narula <garvit.narula@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey guys, I have a stupid question. I haven't installed Fedora as I'm afraid
> that it might overwrite Windows. I have Ubuntu 12 and Windows on tri-boot,
> though. Can you help?

Hi Garvit,

You should be able to install Fedora, but this list is dedicated to
design discussion,
this is not for user support.
Pleas ask your query at one of the support stream available there:
https://fedoraproject.org/get-help

Kind Regards,

--
Kévin Raymond
(shaiton)

Old 08-16-2012, 03:21 PM
"S.Kemter"

Hi,

I fear there are none yet, because we finished the wallpaper on monday. I experimented last night to do some, maybe I have something in a few hours.

br gnokii

Old 08-16-2012, 03:57 PM
Kévin Raymond

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 5:21 PM, S.Kemter <sirko.kemter@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I fear there are none yet, because we finished the wallpaper on monday. I
> experimented last night to do some, maybe I have something in a few hours.

Ok, no probs, we just have to be ready by the alpha time..
Please ping us when available
(it would take us a minute to upload, in 10 days that would also do it ^^)