FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Redhat > Fedora Design Team

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 08-12-2012, 03:03 AM
Máirín Duffy
 
Default F18 Alpha Wallpaper + 10 Aug Meeting Minutes

Hi,

Here's the meeting minutes from yesterday:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-design/2012-08-10/

As you can see from the minutes we decided to do a mashup of the
spherical cow and steel designs. Here's what I came up with.

http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/art/f18/mashup/

~m

_______________________________________________
design-team mailing list
design-team@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/design-team
 
Old 08-13-2012, 04:38 AM
"S.Kemter"
 
Default F18 Alpha Wallpaper + 10 Aug Meeting Minutes

Hi,

Can we do one or two of the particles a little bit bigger again, so that it can be seen that it are "electrified aprticles"?

br gnokii

2012/8/12 Máirín Duffy <duffy@fedoraproject.org>

Hi,



Here's the meeting minutes from yesterday:

http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-design/2012-08-10/



As you can see from the minutes we decided to do a mashup of the

spherical cow and steel designs. Here's what I came up with.



http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/art/f18/mashup/



~m



_______________________________________________

design-team mailing list

design-team@lists.fedoraproject.org

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/design-team

_______________________________________________
design-team mailing list
design-team@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/design-team
 
Old 08-13-2012, 01:52 PM
Martin Sourada
 
Default F18 Alpha Wallpaper + 10 Aug Meeting Minutes

Hi,

On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 06:38:57 +0200
S.Kemter wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can we do one or two of the particles a little bit bigger again, so
> that it can be seen that it are "electrified aprticles"?
I'm with you on that boat. I'd also like to see wider range of sizes --
the main idea behind gets lost with small sizes, also it's rather
plain-ish looking if everything is more or less equally small. Other
than that the latest iteration is absolutely awesome. Here are updated
packages (still waiting for review!):

http://mso.fedorapeople.org/packages/RPMS/noarch/

BTW: I've just got a [probably bad] idea that it this wallpaper calls
for time-of-day animation -- change the colouring a little *and*
distribute the particles differently. But it would probably increase
the size of the package too much (currently we're at 9.6 MiB); and maybe
isn't worth the additional effort... Not to mention, it wouldn't work
on my favourite desktop -- XFCE -- LOL.

Cheers,
Martin
_______________________________________________
design-team mailing list
design-team@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/design-team
 
Old 08-13-2012, 01:59 PM
Jaroslav Reznik
 
Default F18 Alpha Wallpaper + 10 Aug Meeting Minutes

----- Original Message -----
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 06:38:57 +0200
> S.Kemter wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Can we do one or two of the particles a little bit bigger again, so
> > that it can be seen that it are "electrified aprticles"?
> I'm with you on that boat. I'd also like to see wider range of sizes
> --
> the main idea behind gets lost with small sizes, also it's rather
> plain-ish looking if everything is more or less equally small. Other
> than that the latest iteration is absolutely awesome. Here are
> updated
> packages (still waiting for review!):

Bz reference?

> http://mso.fedorapeople.org/packages/RPMS/noarch/

Thanks! I'll forward it to KDE guys to work on (probably the first time
after while I'm too busy to work on it (((.

R.

>
> BTW: I've just got a [probably bad] idea that it this wallpaper calls
> for time-of-day animation -- change the colouring a little *and*
> distribute the particles differently. But it would probably increase
> the size of the package too much (currently we're at 9.6 MiB); and
> maybe
> isn't worth the additional effort... Not to mention, it wouldn't work
> on my favourite desktop -- XFCE -- LOL.
>
> Cheers,
> Martin
>
> _______________________________________________
> design-team mailing list
> design-team@lists.fedoraproject.org
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/design-team
_______________________________________________
design-team mailing list
design-team@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/design-team
 
Old 08-13-2012, 02:29 PM
Martin Sourada
 
Default F18 Alpha Wallpaper + 10 Aug Meeting Minutes

On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 09:59:00 -0400 (EDT)
Jaroslav Reznik wrote:

>
> Bz reference?
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=847436
_______________________________________________
design-team mailing list
design-team@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/design-team
 
Old 08-13-2012, 04:55 PM
Máirín Duffy
 
Default F18 Alpha Wallpaper + 10 Aug Meeting Minutes

On Mon, 2012-08-13 at 06:38 +0200, S.Kemter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can we do one or two of the particles a little bit bigger again, so
> that it can be seen that it are "electrified aprticles"?

I did that at first. It doesn't look very good

~m

_______________________________________________
design-team mailing list
design-team@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/design-team
 
Old 08-14-2012, 11:11 AM
Jaroslav Reznik
 
Default F18 Alpha Wallpaper + 10 Aug Meeting Minutes

----- Original Message -----
> On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 09:59:00 -0400 (EDT)
> Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
>
> >
> > Bz reference?
> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=847436

Review is done.

R.

> _______________________________________________
> design-team mailing list
> design-team@lists.fedoraproject.org
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/design-team
_______________________________________________
design-team mailing list
design-team@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/design-team
 
Old 08-14-2012, 03:11 PM
Juan Francisco Fernández
 
Default F18 Alpha Wallpaper + 10 Aug Meeting Minutes

Wow, this wallpaper rocks! I'm using it in my smartphone and it looks really cool.


http://db.tt/4HUJzRfS

El 14/08/2012 13:11, "Jaroslav Reznik" <jreznik@redhat.com> escribió:
----- Original Message -----

> On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 09:59:00 -0400 (EDT)

> Jaroslav Reznik wrote:

>

> >

> > Bz reference?

> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=847436



Review is done.



R.



> _______________________________________________

> design-team mailing list

> design-team@lists.fedoraproject.org

> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/design-team

_______________________________________________

design-team mailing list

design-team@lists.fedoraproject.org

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/design-team
_______________________________________________
design-team mailing list
design-team@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/design-team
 
Old 08-14-2012, 07:17 PM
Martin Sourada
 
Default F18 Alpha Wallpaper + 10 Aug Meeting Minutes

On Tue, 14 Aug 2012 07:11:26 -0400 (EDT)
Jaroslav Reznik wrote:

> Review is done.
>
Thanks again, Jaroslav. I've built the package as well so it should
appear in both Rawhide and F18 with next compose.

Impatient (or F16/F17) guys/gals can get it from koji:
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=14516

With that, onward to beta polishes! ;-)

Martin
_______________________________________________
design-team mailing list
design-team@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/design-team
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 07:08 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright ©2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org