-   -   Task, logo/banner for FUDCon EMEA (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-design-team/692304-task-logo-banner-fudcon-emea.html)

KÚvin Raymond 08-09-2012 04:31 PM

Task, logo/banner for FUDCon EMEA

Hi guys,

we currently have the ticket #233 sleeping.
Is anyone feeling creative here?

The FUDCon is in 2 months, it would be awesome for us to start working
on the tshirt and booklets.

https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/233

Cheers,

--
KÚvin Raymond
(shaiton)

Suchakra 08-10-2012 06:15 AM

Task, logo/banner for FUDCon EMEA

Hi,

> The FUDCon is in 2 months, it would be awesome for us to start working
> on the tshirt and booklets.
>
> https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/233

I'd try to help in this regard as much as possible. Just a suggestion
- can we use something else instead or Eiffel Tower? IMO Arc de
Triomphe - which is itself a quite prominent symbol in Paris, would do
good too.

Let your ideas flow asap so we can start working on the designs soon.

Suchakra