Old 08-08-2012, 07:59 AM
Alex Aragon Calixto

Default Wallpaper : "Fedora Wallpaper Particles"

Post my recent Fedora Wallpaper Particles, made in Blender 2.63 + Cycles hope you like ... my name is Alex Aragon ... greetings Friends

http://blenderperu.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/wallpapers_fedora.png

bye

Old 08-08-2012, 08:08 AM
CESAR FABIAN ORCCON CHIPANA

Hi, Alex! I like the lighting on your wallpaper.

Post my recent Fedora Wallpaper Particles, made in Blender 2.63 + Cycles hope you like ... my name is Alex Aragon ... greetings Friends

http://blenderperu.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/wallpapers_fedora.png

bye

------------------------------------

Fabián Orccón (cfoch)

http://cfoch.tumblr.com
http://cfoch-dev.tumblr.com

Old 08-08-2012, 11:25 AM
María Leandro

Hello Alex!
i like a lot the particles, however could you do a couple of changes?
1.- We don't use the fedora logo at wallpapers, so, could you remove it from the middle?

2.- Could you use a palette more based on bluish colors *(Using as base reference the Fedora colors [1] ) And probably adding a bit of green and purple (or nay other color, but having a blue as predominant color)

I would really love to see this wallpaper with this changes
[1]*http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines#Colors

Hi, Alex! I like the lighting on your wallpaper.

Post my recent Fedora Wallpaper Particles, made in Blender 2.63 + Cycles hope you like ... my name is Alex Aragon ... greetings Friends

http://blenderperu.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/wallpapers_fedora.png

bye

------------------------------------

Fabián Orccón (cfoch)

http://cfoch.tumblr.com
http://cfoch-dev.tumblr.com

tatica

Maria Gracia Leandro
http://www.tatica.org

LinuxUser= 440285* GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56

Old 08-08-2012, 11:54 AM
Ryan Gauger

Post my recent Fedora Wallpaper Particles, made in Blender 2.63 + Cycles hope you like ... my name is Alex Aragon ... greetings Friends

http://blenderperu.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/wallpapers_fedora.png

bye

design-team mailing list
design-team@lists.fedoraproject.org

Old 08-08-2012, 04:00 PM
Alex Aragon Calixto

makes the requested changes, wait a bit

Post my recent Fedora Wallpaper Particles, made in Blender 2.63 + Cycles hope you like ... my name is Alex Aragon ... greetings Friends

http://blenderperu.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/wallpapers_fedora.png

bye

---Ryan

Old 08-08-2012, 05:02 PM
twohot

NOT BAD, except I see a logo in the middle of it all.

Old 08-14-2012, 02:13 PM
Lailah

Hello!

Sorry for my lateness again!* I like it very much, especially the colours and the sensation of* "little fedora drops" floating in a wind.

Regards,

Lailah

Old 08-14-2012, 10:07 PM
"markpetro@cox.net"

Hello,

I really like this, and the colors are nice, but what about a monochrome(of fedora blue)? *So all of the particles are different shades. *You night even be able to do it procedurally, and this way it could make a nice animated wallpaper to change over time.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G LTE exclusively from Sprint