Old 08-15-2012, 12:11 PM
María Leandro

Default Wallpaper : "Fedora Wallpaper Particles"

I like the wallpaper, for me looks more like a meteor shower, however, my only concern is that the background looks too much like Fedora17.
Maybe we can do a more navy blue colors and turn this into a night metallic landscape + the meteor shower? (probably add more particles)

I think that would twist what we have and give it a different view not so much like the previews wallpaper.

2012/8/14 markpetro@cox.net <markpetro@cox.net>

Hello,

I really like this, and the colors are nice, but what about a monochrome(of fedora blue)? *So all of the particles are different shades. *You night even be able to do it procedurally, and this way it could make a nice animated wallpaper to change over time.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G LTE exclusively from Sprint