Old 08-07-2012, 01:14 AM
María Leandro

Default Fedora 18 Wallpaper Test: Bokeh!

Hello pandas!
So, as many of you know I have been trying to make something with bokeh, I don't know if this technique will be good for a wallpaper but I guess at least would work for a supplemental one.*

Here are some tests (the first ones and some that I did tonight)
first idea:http://www.flickr.com/photos/tatadbb/7626868336/in/photostream/

Fedora mockups: (is a single link but with several test at comments, so pls check them out... easier on a single link)http://www.flickr.com/photos/tatadbb/7728832276/in/photostream/

Now, here is the thing, I guess we could do something with a subject using the bubbles as background. what do I mean as subject? well check this pic:http://www.flickr.com/photos/tatadbb/7617676764/in/photostream/

I an do a lot of shapes for bokeh and add technically any color, but I guess will be nice to use the bokeh in a more meaningful way, probably a hand blowing those bubbles, a figure, a plant... you name it.

I haven't tried a bokeh with a white background since is easier to do it with a black background, but if anyone has more ideas, please... shoot!!!

--
tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro

LinuxUser= 440285* GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56

Old 08-08-2012, 06:56 PM
Lailah

Hello!

*********** I couldn't see any picture because it brings me an error message.

Regards,

Lailah

Old 08-09-2012, 01:18 PM
Lailah

To me, it returns an error message.* Could you see that?

I have to have an account or something like that to see them?

Regards,

Lailah

Old 08-09-2012, 03:11 PM
María Leandro

oh oh... can you see then in here?
http://tatica.org/2012/08/06/fedora-bokeh-test-wallpapers-and-i-need-help/
or in here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tatadbb/7728832276/in/photostream/

let me know

Old 08-11-2012, 07:18 PM
Lailah

Now I can see them, in your site, but I don't know what is 'bokeh'.* Sorry!

Anyway, they are beautiful.* The butterflies and the Fedora drops are my favourites.

Sorry for my bad English, I'm a Spanish speaker.

Regards,

Lailah