Old 08-06-2012, 09:16 PM
CESAR FABIAN ORCCON CHIPANA

Default Wallpaper: El árbol bajo el sol

I made these wallpapers in Gimp

El árbol bajo el sol: http://cfoch.tumblr.com/image/28448715008
El árbol bajo el sol II: http://cfoch.tumblr.com/image/28461358873

Usually I want to express loneliness in my wallpapers, because* I think when* I use the computer, only my computer and me exist. I like paintings about nature, but I was thinking about somebody told me about my other wallpapers were opaque. I decided to "paint" a landscape in the day and not in the night like other times. I took a picture (it's not mine) of Flickr, and I started using some Gimp tools to give to my painting a style like Van Gogh paintings (I like his style). I deleted all the trees, except one...both pictures shows a tree which is alone. The "painting" is called "El árbol bajo el sol" in spanish (in english it would be "The tree under the sun"... actually, I'd rather the spanish name).

They were based on http://www.flickr.com/photos/dbaron/2778712368

Other wallpapers

http://cfoch.tumblr.com/tagged/fedora

--
------------------------------------
Fabián Orccón (cfoch)

http://cfoch.tumblr.com
http://cfoch-dev.tumblr.com

Old 08-06-2012, 10:45 PM
María Leandro

I like the clouds and sun a lot, however, I'm a bit worried that it can be a bit dizzy as a wallpaper (like spinning?)
Just some random*thoughts*

[...]

tatica

Maria Gracia Leandro
http://www.tatica.org

LinuxUser= 440285* GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56

Old 08-09-2012, 01:21 PM
Lailah

Oh, like them very much.* But I think they are a little bit lonely, a little bit sad even.

But as a piece of art, are they are beatyful.

Thanks for share it!

Old 08-10-2012, 04:15 AM
Christopher Meng

This express a feeling like fuzzy,too.