Old 08-06-2012, 02:03 PM
"S.Kemter"

Default F18 wallpaper

Hi,

as we have to deliver the wallpaper this week, we should move forward on that topic. I worked last days a little bit on my idea and that it how it looks like now:

http://gnokii.fedorapeople.org/sphericalcow.png

I am still not 100% happy with, reminds me to much on f17 wallpaper. I dont know why

br gnokii

Old 08-14-2012, 02:07 PM
Lailah

Hello!

Sorry for my lateness.* I found nice your wallpaper, it seems to me like jellyfish swimming in a deep sea.* Maybe that's why you found it similar in some way to Verne.

Regards,

Lailah