Old 07-24-2012, 07:18 PM
Máirín Duffy

Default F18 wallpaper brainstorm, Tues Jul 31 @ 6 PM UTC

Hi,

What do you think about a brainstorm session for figuring out the Fedora
18 wallpaper(s) next Tuesday, July 31 at 6 PM UTC?[*]

I can start up meetbot for folks who can't make it. We'll meet in
#fedora-design. Sound good?

~m
[*] That's the day of the week & time we used to have meetings - I
figured this would work for the most people since we used to meet
regularly at this time. If you can't make it, feel free to call & host
another brainstorm for a more compatible different time slot!

Old 07-24-2012, 08:21 PM
María Leandro

I'm in!
/me really like the patterns/metal idea

What do you think about a brainstorm session for figuring out the Fedora

18 wallpaper(s) next Tuesday, July 31 at 6 PM UTC?[*]

I can start up meetbot for folks who can't make it. We'll meet in

#fedora-design. Sound good?

~m

[*] That's the day of the week & time we used to have meetings - I

figured this would work for the most people since we used to meet

regularly at this time. If you can't make it, feel free to call & host

another brainstorm for a more compatible different time slot!

tatica

Maria Gracia Leandro
http://www.tatica.org

LinuxUser= 440285* GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56

Old 07-24-2012, 08:33 PM
Ryan Lerch

What do you think about a brainstorm session for figuring out the Fedora
18 wallpaper(s) next Tuesday, July 31 at 6 PM UTC?[*]

I can start up meetbot for folks who can't make it. We'll meet in
#fedora-design. Sound good?

~m

Count me in too!
Also, here is a handy link to figure out what timezone the meeting will
be for you!

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20120731T18

/me is glad he moved from Brisbane, as a 4am meeting is a tad early

--ryanlerch

Old 07-25-2012, 12:47 AM
Luya Tshimbalanga

Good enough for me.

What do you think about a brainstorm session for figuring out the Fedora
18 wallpaper(s) next Tuesday, July 31 at 6 PM UTC?[*]

I can start up meetbot for folks who can't make it. We'll meet in
#fedora-design. Sound good?

~m
[*] That's the day of the week & time we used to have meetings - I
figured this would work for the most people since we used to meet
regularly at this time. If you can't make it, feel free to call & host
another brainstorm for a more compatible different time slot!

Luya Tshimbalanga
Graphic & Web Designer
E: luya@fedoraproject.org
W: http://www.thefinalzone.net

Old 07-27-2012, 08:28 PM
twohot

Sounds good

Old 07-28-2012, 07:42 AM
CESAR FABIAN ORCCON CHIPANA

Nice +1

What do you think about a brainstorm session for figuring out the Fedora

18 wallpaper(s) next Tuesday, July 31 at 6 PM UTC?[*]

I can start up meetbot for folks who can't make it. We'll meet in

#fedora-design. Sound good?

~m

[*] That's the day of the week & time we used to have meetings - I

figured this would work for the most people since we used to meet

regularly at this time. If you can't make it, feel free to call & host

another brainstorm for a more compatible different time slot!

------------------------------------

Fabián Orccón (cfoch)

http://cfoch.tumblr.com
http://cfoch-dev.tumblr.com

Old 07-28-2012, 12:14 PM
Cristian Pozzessere

Good for me/

Old 07-28-2012, 01:30 PM
"S.Kemter"

Hi,

Alexander whats with you, I am sure we would like to have you arround there also?

br gnokii