Old 07-28-2012, 09:56 PM
Ryan Gauger

Default F18 wallpaper brainstorm, Tues Jul 31 @ 6 PM UTC

On Jul 28, 2012, at 2:42 AM, CESAR FABIAN ORCCON CHIPANA <fabian.orccon@pucp.pe> wrote:

Nice +1

2012/7/24 Máirín Duffy <duffy@fedoraproject.org>

Hi,

What do you think about a brainstorm session for figuring out the Fedora

18 wallpaper(s) next Tuesday, July 31 at 6 PM UTC?[*]

I can start up meetbot for folks who can't make it. We'll meet in

#fedora-design. Sound good?

~m

[*] That's the day of the week & time we used to have meetings - I

figured this would work for the most people since we used to meet

regularly at this time. If you can't make it, feel free to call & host

another brainstorm for a more compatible different time slot!

Fabián Orccón (cfoch)

http://cfoch.tumblr.com
http://cfoch-dev.tumblr.com

design-team mailing list