Old 07-24-2012, 03:28 AM
Luya Tshimbalanga

Default Redesigning Fedora stickers aka decals

Hello artists,

Following a request from a Fedora user, I currently redesign the new
decal (modern version based from Windows 7 or Nvidia or Intel or AMD)
for hardware like desktop or laptop because there is no up to date
available. Attached files are only a preview so there might be some
mistake on layout.

Once completed, I will provide the source file in sla format,

--
Luya Tshimbalanga
Graphic & Web Designer

Old 07-26-2012, 07:48 AM
Hisham Abdel-Magid

Hello Luya ^_^

is it possible to add a 3D kind of effect? something to reflect the
bubble or give an emboss empression or so?
nice work though ^_^

~h

Eng. Hisham Isam M. Abdel-Magid
Lecturer, Department of Environmental Engineering,
College of Water & Environmental Engineering (CWEE)
Civil Engineer, Center for Consultancy and Feasibility Studies (CCF)
Sudan University of Science and Technology (SUST)

P.O.Box: 7382, Postal Code: 11123
Alsitteen Street - Khartoum, Sudan
Mobile: +249 904 152 628 | +249 122 007 122
E.Mail: hisham.imam@gmail.com

Fedora Ambassador in Sudan and Qatar,
E.mail: himam@fedoraproject.org
wiki: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Himam