-   -   Newbie around!! :) (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-design-team/685915-newbie-around.html)

Irene Ioannidou 07-21-2012 03:35 PM

Newbie around!! :)

Hello. My name is Irene and I am quite new around here. As far as I read through internet I'll have to ask for a task!
I would be glad to design whatever needed! Just let me know!
Oh and by the way..I'd be glad if someone could help me, in order to understand how the fedora community and the design tickets work!

Thanks in advance!
*=)

Ryan Gauger 07-21-2012 06:53 PM

Newbie around!! :)

Buddhike Kurera 07-26-2012 06:35 AM

Newbie around!! :)

On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 9:05 PM, Irene Ioannidou <ioanirini@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello. My name is Irene and I am quite new around here. As far as I read
> through internet I'll have to ask for a task!
> I would be glad to design whatever needed! Just let me know!
> Oh and by the way..I'd be glad if someone could help me, in order to
> understand how the fedora community and the design tickets work!
> Thanks in advance!
> =)

Hello Irene,

Welcome to the team, I am sure you will enjoy being here.

If you would like to start with a ticket here is what you have to do:

1. You can select an open ticket(there are many open tickets),
https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/report/1
2. Add a comment to the ticket to inform that you have started working
on that ticket, that will reduce duplication of effort.
3. Keep working on the matter, update the ticket regularly.
4. If you want to host your mocks you can use
http://publictest04.fedoraproject.org/artboard
5. If you want support/ help/ ideas/ suggestions , feel free to
forward it to the mailing list.

That all you have to do, should you have any question please do not
hesitate to forward it to the mailing list always.

Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera (bckurera)

Email: bckurera@fedoraproject.org | IRC: bckurera | User: Bckurera