-   -   Introducing myself to the list (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-design-team/676335-introducing-myself-list.html)

Jonathan Holloway 06-23-2012 10:22 PM

Introducing myself to the list

Hello, my name is Jonathan Holloway.

I was a cinematographer before jumping back into systems engineering, so my inner-artist is more photography-based than graphics (although I can make my way around the bitmap and vector tools to create something new).

With that said, I've been fascinated by Human Interface Design and an enthusiast since around 1984. I'm looking forward to contributing to (and learning from) the Fedora UI design community.

Cheers,

Jonathan

Dan Mashal 06-24-2012 12:14 AM

Introducing myself to the list

Welcome Jonathan!

Look forward to seeing you around these parts!

Feel free to drop by #fedora-design on Freenode IRC and say hi!

Dan