Old 06-21-2012, 09:16 PM
Chris Lumens

Default Alas poor loader, he keeps getting killed. newui has now been merged with master (on the newui branch)

> 543 commits

Oh the humanity.

I can confirm that default partitioning and package installation works
as well as it used to, because I've got an install running right now. I
probably won't be here when it finishes up though. Also I didn't
customize anything so I can't speak for that.

- Chris